The first Sunday of each month is #DOMENICALMUSEO MUSEI FREE FOR ALL in state museums in Italy.
The state museums of Venice are:
• Monumental Halls of the Marciana National Library
• Giorgio Franchetti Gallery at the Ca ‘d’Oro
• Galleries of the Academy of Venice
• Palazzo Grimani
• Museum of Oriental Art in Venice
• Archaeological Museum of Venice
• Archaeological Museum of Quarto d’Altino
Our selection of museums and exhibitions in Venice that you can visit for free in December 2017:
• Bevilacqua La Masa Foundation – Piazza San Marco Gallery until 3 December 2017, Palazzetto Tito – Dorsoduro until 3 December 2017
• Marciana National Library – Free guided tours every second Sunday of the month (advance booking is required)
• Free guided tours of the Palazzetto Bru Zane – Center de musique romantique française every Thursday at 2.30 pm in Italian at 3.00 pm in French at 3.30 pm in English. (Reservations required).
• Vittorio Zecchin: Transparent glass for Cappellin and Venini, Le Stanze del Vetro, Giorgio Cini Foundation, Island of San Giorgio Maggiore until 8 January 2018